PocketASM 6.0b (From 29.04.2003)
- Syntax highlighting: Better programming!
- Graphics designer: You can edit pixel pictures and it will show you the GPRINT code.
- Music designer: Calculates the BEEP values for music notes.
- Program size calculator: Shows the amount of memory used in a Pocket Computer.
- Limited lines: Makes a beep when you type a line too long for your Pocket Computer.
- Parity: Checks the transmission.
- TransDrive format: Automatically converts files for the diskette simulator.
- Pocket Computer: PocketASM knows different models.
- Auto completing: Completes BASIC commands and mnemonics while typing.
- Macros: Comfortable managing of code.
- Renum: Can renum BASIC programs.
- Converter: Converts different number types.
- File converter: Converts different file types.
- Context help: Shows additional help in the status bar.
- Right click menu: Offers additional options for comfortable programming.
- Help: A complex help for the program and Pocket Computers.
- Language files: PocketASM can use several languages.
- Font: You can choose your favourite font.
- Serial interface: Sends and receives data, tests the connection and has several options.
- Disassembler: Disassembles machine code to assembler.
- Assembler: Assembles your programs to different formats, including BASIC installer.
- Search/Replace: Fast search and replace functions.
Download PocketASM archive (ZIP: 300 kB)
Download PocketASM setup including help (1.8 MB)
PocketASM Help German (600kB) The German help file not included in PocketASM.zip
PocketASM Help English (600kB) The English help file not included in PocketASM.zip
PocketASM Help German old style (600kB) The English help file not included in PocketASM.zip in old style format with pergament background and small font - rename to HilfeDeutsch.chm
PocketASM Help English old style (600kB) The English help file not included in PocketASM.zip old style - rename to HilfeEnglish.chm
BIN2WAV Tool (10kB) Needed for generating wav files to load via cassette recorder interface
Copyright © Simon Lehmayr (Parts of my page were made with the help of Laurent Duveau)
If this page has no navigation, click here.